Martial Arts • Tae Kwon Do • Ju Jutsu • Hap Ki Do • Children's Tae Kwon Do • Olympic Sparring • Grappling/Brazilian Ju Jitsu • Integrated Martial Arts • Women's Circuit-fit / Kickboxing • Executive Boxing
Tiger Martial Arts
Also known as: Taekwon-Do, Tae Kwon-Do, Taekwondo
A Tae Kwon Do student can typically expect to take part in most or all of the following:
• Learning the techniques and curriculum of taekwondo
• Both anaerobic and aerobic workout, including stretching
• Self-defense techniques (hosinsul 호신술)
• Patterns (also called forms, pumsae 품새, teul 틀,
• Sparring (called gyeorugi 겨루기, or matseogi 맞서기 in the
• Throwing and/or falling techniques (deonjigi 던지기 and tteoreojigi 떨어지기)
• A focus on mental and ethical discipline, justice, etiquette, respect, and self-confidence.
For more information or to reserve your place in the Tiger Martial Arts Tae Kwon Do class in Chesterton, Indiana, call us today at 219-921-1171.
MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES
SCHEDULE / EVENTS
GALLERY / MEDIA
CONTENT COPYRIGHT © 2013 TIGER MARTIAL ARTS INTEGRATED SYSTEMS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.