• 7th Dan Kyusho Jitsu (Dillman Karate International)
• 6th Degree Taekwondo (International Moo Yea Do Federation)
• 4th Degree Hapkido (Unites States Hapkido Alliance)
• Certified in Small Circle Ju Jutsu
• 2004 International Tae Kwon Do Union Hall of Fame Inductee
• 2002 World Karate Union Hall of Fame Master Instructor of the Year
• 1995 World Forms Champion
• 1995 World Mudokwan Martial Arts Champion (Gold Winner)
• Tactile Training Supervisor - United States Security
As a Certified Self-Defense Instructor, Grand Master Grimaldi has taught programs to the Indiana National Guard, Sears Corporation, Buffington Harbor Riverboat Security, Valparaiso University, and is currently the Self-Defense Instructor at Indiana University Northwest
United States National Taekwondo Federation
World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
World Traditional Hapkido Alliance (WTHA)
Dillman Karate International
Grand Master Deborah Grimaldi began her martial arts journey in Chicago, Illinois at the age of 12 under her teacher Master Tiger Yang. Grand Master Grimaldi currently has over 40 years of experience practicing and teaching the martial arts. She incorporates many arts into her teaching, including Small Circle Ju Jitsu, Kahlia, Salat, and boxing, to name a few. She holds world titles in forms and is a national referee.
A dedicated teacher, Grand Master Grimaldi personally teaches all classes, giving every student the opportunity to learn directly from the Grand Master. She actively promotes and integrates the mental and physical benefits of martial arts into all of her teaching. Throughout her successful tenure as a martial arts instructor, Grand Master Grimaldi has had the honor of training some of the most talented martial artists, leading them to state, national, and international championships.
Grand Master Grimaldi exemplifies dedication and perserverencequalities she instills in her students.